ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Montag, 22. September 2008

[TRANS] 092208 JaeJoong UFO reply

Fan: Let´s Married! 15 year old is already not young. Only 7 years age gap!

JJ: I can...younger behave well just like good girl. I like!!!


Fan: Yoochun! Why recently reply so many UFO? KK Unless you are Ji Ji
Yochun? [Ji JI means Yoochun likes to reply a lot of msg)

JJ: No No!!! Yoochun only reply when he want^^


Fan: Helli! I´m Cassiopeia! Please marry me???

JJ: You choose the date^^


by HeyJJ

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Younger Girls behave well o.O''' in which world do he live xDD~

I have never seen that Yoochun replys often o.o'''''

Well, if I can choose the date! I would go to the Han river
and make a lot Photos *____*

Keine Kommentare: