ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Samstag, 20. September 2008

[TRANS] 092008 Easy Magazine; September Issue

Keyword 1 - Marriage

Q: In your new song ''Why did i fall in LÖove with You?'', it talks about a woman getting
married and inviting her firned, who loves her, to her wedding. If you were given
such a invitation would you attend the wedding???

Junsu: I think i would go, but I won´t let her see me, just watchin her from afar!

Yoochun: I might go! There is nothing else I can do. I would feel very sorry for
myself, but I would want to take a look.

Yunho: I will! If I like her and she is marrying someone else. I wnat to know and see
how that person is like.

Jaejoong: I wouldn´t go to the wedding, but I would probably follow them on their
Honeymoon.

Changmin: I wouldn´t attend. I don´t have the confidence to go, stay calm, and be
able to smile happily and wish her happiness.


Keyword 2 - Separation

Q: In the event of a sudden breakup who would break down? Remain calm?

Jaejoong: Chnagmin would go mad.

Junsu: I would pretend nothing is wrong and not show it, but I´m alone...

Yoochun: Instead of acting or crying, yunho would look for an answer,ask why.

Yunho: Yes! I would talk to her.

Jaejoong: He would still look very cool and collected during the break up and ask
''why is this happening?''. Afterwards Yunho would spend a day drinking, wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and blame himself.

Yoochun: look in the mirror...I wouldn´t do that, but I would still feel bad for myself.

Junsu: Don´t know what Changmin would do....

Changmin: Since I have never experienced it! I really don´t know how I would
deal with it.


Keyword 3 - Regret



Continued Follows in 10 hours x'''D.........

Keine Kommentare: