ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Dienstag, 16. September 2008

[Photo + Gif] Album Cover + MV parts~

4th Album Cover

don´t wanna say something to this Cover........



MV Mirotic

looks like my little Slave *,.*..........xD


No~ Changmin that wasn´t fair
that was only 20 sec. i know you are a bit better
go back under the water i have to count again xDDD~


Change there song! ''Green Line''
its looks like Green Line got to Introducing myself XD


Yeah~ thats good! don´t let him out xD
Yoochun in a trap~
oh~ sounds nice *__*


lol Yunho mutated to a American Guy xD
i saw this part only by american Mamaboys xDD~



Step by Step nege hangeoreumssik dagagalge
Step by Step meoreojiji mara....xD


Stop hammer time...lol


uh-muh~!
da-shi han bon mal-hae-bwa~
Tell me tell me tell tell tell tell tell tell me
Na-rul sa-rang-han-da-go
Nal gi-da-ryo wat-da-go
Tell me tell me tell tell tell tell tell tell me
.....Hoe dance XDDD~


nuh nan neo muh yeh bbeo
keu keu nyeo reul boh neun nah neun ) mee chyeo
hah hah jee man ee jehn jee chyeo )
Replay Replay Replay

the middle and the last part of shinees MV xDD~


by Keira@CSSP

Keine Kommentare: