ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Samstag, 20. September 2008

[TRANS] 091908 TVXQ Special Message

Hello Everyone!
We are Dong Bank Shin Ki!

On Sepember 21st, 2008 at 7:00 PM!
for giving young people dream and hope ''DBSK Autum Mini Concert'' will be
in Seoul Plaza for everyone to see. We have been carefully preparing our 4th Album
''Spell - Mirotic''. Please look forward to the show!
Spend an autum night watching Dong Bang Shin Ki´s Performance!
Lets enjoy it togehter, come to Seoul PLaza to watch!!!!

By CSSP@Keira
-------------------------------------------------------------

Of Course!
*Pack my suitcase*
I´m comming!!! xD
uff its to late to take the Airplane now >.<
damn it! >o<
well, no matter~
I see you next Year on the SMConcert xDD~
from Germany to S.Korea~ wow~
thats a long way.....omo my poor ass T_T'''

Keine Kommentare: