ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Samstag, 2. August 2008

[Video]Hot scenes of Yunjae




MC: How are you like when you get drunk?
From Yunho´s point of view, how does Jaejoong change?
JJ: I look at Yunho and say ''I like you''
MC: It´s like Jang Dong-Kun (a japanese MC)
JJ: It´s a joke!
YH: It´s a joke, you know! It sounds a little dangerous
MC: It was danderous, so close to the line
So how is it like? Yunho-kun, how does Jaejoong
become when he´s got drunk?
YH: Jaejoong is basically the same
MC: He doesn´t change at all?
YH: But...well, as he looks at me, he smiles
more and more
MC: He will start feeling better?
YJ: with a subtle smile
MC: *laugh* subtle....
JJ: I go close to Yunho
MC: You go closer than this, like touching him?
JJ: Ahahahahaahaaaaaaa~
YH: You are right
YJ: *in panic* It´s....That´s....
YH: It´s kind of secret
JJ: I will leave it to your imagination



by Yunjae @ Fan Event + jennyariadne



''JJ: I go close to Yunho''
how close JJ? closer than now? o.Ô
i thought it can´t be closer xDD~
its very interesting how JJ is, when
he gets drunk...maybe i invite him to a dinner
and buy 3 Bottles of Soju (think its enough)
.......lets see what happens then xDDDD~

PS: YJ means Yunjae xDDDD~

Keine Kommentare: