ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Sonntag, 3. August 2008

TVXQ Goods in Germany



nobody have to see my face xDDD~
well, this is a older one
i take that picure last year ^_____^









i was yesterday in a Japan Festival and found another two Photobooks from them
one of them is a T Concert Photobook but i have never seen the secound one XD
so i don´t know which Photobook that is ^^'''
please tell me if someone knows it, thx ^____^
well, actually i wanted to buy one of them but as i heard how much
they cost ÔoÔ''''''
i told the Seller, that its cheaper for me to order it from
a onlineshop and went away xDDDD~

one Photobook 45€ = 70$

It make me happy to see that they got slowly famous
also here *_________*

Keine Kommentare: