ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Donnerstag, 28. August 2008

[Digimaga] Tohoshinki Interview



[Digimaga] Tohoshinki Interview

Q: What part of a women attracte you the most?

Yunho
The look of concentrating when knitting/sewing and studying.And
when cooking,too! Also, if the words ''Protect me'' came from the one I love I would without hesitation do so and be willing to sacrifice my life.
-
Yoochun
I got this feeling when watching movies, girls wearing mens´ clothing, such as oversized t-shirts are really pretty.
-
Junsu
I agree. I think so too and I´m attracted to girls who have a pretty smile.
-
Jaejoong
For me I also saw this in movies, where the boyfriend wirtes a heart in his angry Girlfriends hand, like saying ''I Love you'' very sweet.
-
Changmin
A girl that will not misunderstand me and will listen to what I say (embarrassed laugh). And in a situation where a girl hits her head ot hurts hersalf, I think the expression onher face is very cute.


by AsiaFreak


i only its little old (i think)
and i don´t know from when that is T_T
but i like it what they say xD
but.....Yunhos is a little to much ^^''
and Changmin!! WTH so do you like if
a girl hurt hisself o.Ô''
you freaking Bastard xDD~
jaejoong was really cute ^^

Keine Kommentare: