ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2009

PHOTO + TRANS] 090620 Tohomobile ChangSu




Due to eating hitsumabushi yesterday,

I was able to perform in full power!

Tomorrow is the last performance in Nagoya,

I’m so lonely (ㅜ _ ㅜ)

I’ll work harder, please do cheer for us~!

- CHANGMIN




We ate hitsumabushi in Nagoya * ~

This is JUNSU ( ̄ –  ̄) ☆ ☆

I asked everyone and we all together singing the songs is really a happy feeling!!

Thanks! Please support us tomorrow too ( ̄ ▽  ̄)ノ

- JUNSU



by tohomobile + candyminja + sharingyoochun

Keine Kommentare: