ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009

[PHOTO + TRANS] 090614 Tohomobile Messages

Let’s meet again! !





JEJUNG

I truly enjoyed myself in these 4 days in Osaka – ♪

It’s really fun to be with everyone in Osaka!

To meet in Osaka again, please wait patiently (≧ ▼ ≦)


YUCHON

From the smiling face of a lot of people, I got the power!

People in Osaka AEIGATO (T/N: slang of Arigato – Thank you) ~! ! (^-^)

Let’s meet again in A-NATION!


CHANGMIN

4days have passed, I didn’t even realize (T_T)

I really enjoyed myself eventhough there’s a bit loneliness…

Yet there will be A-NATION again soon ~ ^ ^

Please wait for it! Thank you for all the support!

by tohomobile + yukabon’s room + xiahyu-ri + sharingyoochun

Keine Kommentare: