ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2008

[WALLPAPER] X-Mas Walli´s + **** o.o'




looks a bit like a Coca Cola Advertising xDD~


by Maya-Seoul


mhmmmm
the Walli´s aren´t that well
but it´s ok ^^'
it was in the School really boring today
so i made them in the last 20 min x'D~
the most in my class asked strange question about them
like......
''Why is one of the Boygroup members a Girl?'' (poor Jaejoong)
or
''don´t you think that all of them looks like one Person?''
I hate this kind of question =___='
but what should i do? i´m the only one in my
school who listened Asia Muisc x'D
it´s lonly, i know........but better
as that i have also such crazy
Fangirls like CSSP in my school xDDDD~



and some others, forgott when i made them ^^'







by Maya-Seoul

Keine Kommentare: