ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2008

[PHOTO + INFO ] 081210 Golden Disk Awards

아이고~
I feel like a Mother that is Proud of his Child~
*watched it Today on TV*
nobody of them was crieng, but i feld like that i would begin
to cry when they win a another one T~T luck for me they wons
only 3 Awards, so my Handkerchiefs was saved...lol
Congratulation 8(^o^)8
동생 is really Proud of you.....

난 정말 정말 정말 네가 자랑 스럽 단다
















































................
...and my Favo Picture
Tadaaaaaa~

do you see that?
he was really worry about that his Fans would them leave them in the lurch ó.ò
how can you think that????? I hope that he haven´t though about that xD~


DBSK wins three awards at 2008 Golden Disk Awards


[Album] Daesang
-Disk (DBSK)

YEPP Digital Daesang
-Digital (Jewelry)

BonSang
-Disk (DBSK, Kim Dong Ryul, SG Wannabe, Rain, Brown eyes, Shinwa)
-Digital (Mc Mong, Brown eyed girls, Jewelry, Wonder Girls)

YEPP NewComer Award
-Disk (Shinee)
-Digital (Davichi)

YEPP Popularity Award
-Disk (Sun Ho Young, DBSK)
-Digital (FT Island, Taeyeon)

Trot Award
-Digital (Jang Yoon Jeong)

Rock Award
-Disk (Nell) ..[Who Wunderds ^^']

Special Achievement Award
-Kim Changwan

New Trend Award
-Kim Jongwook

Producer Award
Lee Soo Man [SM Entertainment]

by Cyworld


and a BIG Congratulation to my other Honey Buneys ^ô^ You Guys are awesome~
offff~ my Eyes hurts~ DBSK stage outfits are to much~
i see only Black and White points @__@ as Trousers ok
but than also as Uppers! i haven´t seen there Perfomence so long
cause my eyes complained after 2 min xD~

Keine Kommentare: