ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2008

[INFO + TRANS] 081205 TVXQ Staff Diary #14




'Don't Say Goodbye'
posted 2:50:00pm KST

Hello. T is.


What do you do not give me the need to draw all-__0

I could not sleep because of the new right?

I just olringeul to have to cheer '

Dong Bang Shin Ki's' Don't Say Goodbye 'how to cheer you when you do

Gyesyeoseo (forgot this word o.o'') a man asks again.



Asked to send us this time .... Who do you think the character -_-;;;



Hey, everybody! How about the meaning of cheer ....


I was telling you the heart of eungwonbeop .... No!! Real.


Dong Bang Shin Ki, as always, a big cheer of (deungtoejangeseo) and



Watch the Live to give the stage of Dong Bang Shin Ki sense !!!^_^


Have a good time for taking the original were there,



I'll see you guys too! Manor Superb Enjoy want to see you!



PS. Dong Bang Shin Ki of 'Don't Say Goodbye'


After the end of practice ...


by CSSP@Keira


lol sorry keira
but my korean isn´t that good anymore
so i also don´t know whats that mean x''''D~
help!!! i have to improve my korean until
August T___T

Keine Kommentare: