ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2008

[PHOTOS + TRANS] 081204 Self Portraits and msg


This year, i turned 23 years old!... Also, more growth and prosperity and Yunho will do his best this coming 2009, with your acceptance and taking care of me!! God bless You.



February 18, 2009 is my birthday ^^ I turned 21 years old (t/n: 2008)~ ^^ HiHi~ This year i am going to be full of energy~ ^^ HaHaHa ^^



Already 23 years of age... Ha [t/n: *sigh*].... how long.. however unpleasant feelings that may be there, "the need to grow~", the passionate man who will do his best at his age of 23! I do not regret a year, ever with you!!



!Yo!!! Yuchun .P. first! Happy Birthday. As far as it goes, parts of my inner{feelings} cannot be fully understood in time. Never-ending love for one another, thank you!! Best regards!! Always keep the Faith!



I have turned 22. Time goes by so fast. This year was enough to show that i was a good-mannered man. Everyone, i shall ensure to bring you your expectations. HiHiHi ^_^ This year, hope that it would come true.. put forward for us to achieve them all please. BaiBai.


by dnbn



hahaha~
look like my drawings in the primary school xD~

Keine Kommentare: