ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Sonntag, 11. Januar 2009

[Selfmade] TVXQ Collection

I´m back with some selfmade pictures (again)
well, i had a really boring schoolweek
actually it was stressful cause it was a exam week
but after i fineshed with my test i had everyday more than
3 hours nothing to do, so i made them =_O'


we begin with the first ones
you guys remember the Skin Back pictures
from the ''Gayo Daejun Concert'' right
well, the cable one their backs really pissed me
off so i removed them x'D






i couldn´t remove the cabel on Jaejoong back
of his tattoo....i´m a beginer and that was to much, but don´t worry
i haven´t forgot him, i searched a other picture of him that i could edit


thats not so good o.Ô''''


and now my HairColor, Skin and Make-Up Coleection xD


eh....thats ugly =o=''''
it was my first time that i tried to change the skin and haircolor~


and her....i changed their haircolor and removed their Eye margins o.o'




Change: Haircolor , LipsColor, Skin, Eye margins, (Jaejae eyecolor)



Change: HairColor, Skin, LipColor, Make-Up, EyeColor, narrow chin and shoulders, Lipscolor

ah~ who wouldn´t have a Girlfriend that looks so pretty *__*



change: narrow chin, Eyecolor,Make-Up, Haircolor

eh~ well, that scares me on my own x'D
he lookes pretty but it don´t fit him


Original



Step 1

Change: EyeColor, Skin, LipsColor,Eye margins

Step 2

change: Lashes, EyeColor, Skin, LipsColor,Eye margins

look! i made a pretty and beautiful Girlfriend for Changmin
oh~ don´t they looks nice together *__*
hehe~ that i made also the same background like ''May L''
i liked it, so i made also one for my picture ^^
if someone will have this Original Picture without the
Background, than just ask me, but i think it looks with
it more beautiful don´t you think so? ^^


and tadaaaaaaaaa~ my normal Colly~ ^___^






WallPaper


thats my favo.

actually i wanted write ''Gonna lose your mind Bitch''
cause his Facial expression looks so as he would say exactly that xDDD
but i thiought it would be to much so i leaved the last word out ^__^

by Maya-Seoul

please don´t hate me for that what i have made T__T

Keine Kommentare: