ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Dienstag, 13. Januar 2009

[NEWS] Mirotic 4th Asian Tour Sold Out



by charixiahma@LJ


Wow~
in 20 min Ô_____Ô'''''
can someone tell how i get a ticket?????
eomeo taht will be great....its actually
for a Foreign Fan difficult to get a ConcertTicket
and now the change is now more difficult to get one.....
oh~ that mean i really have to go to a Big Bang Concert T_T
it doesn´t mean that i don´t like them, they are crazy like
me and thats great but......I depended more on my Oppas TT___TT'
Keira!!!! deos that mean that i have to be a Cassiopeia again???

Keine Kommentare: