ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Samstag, 24. Januar 2009

[PHOTO +TRANS] Bolero BigEast Version + Messages








2009 has started! I hope everones wishes will come true on this year!
Please listen to Balero!~
I Love BigEast




Please be our fun on 2009,too!




Jaejoong
~Jum-Jum~
Don´t forget....
Please listen a lot to Balero!
2008 was a good year! I hope 2009 is
also a good year with you guys!~




Thank You very much!
Happy New Year!!!!!
Let´s make a lot fun memoris on 2009 like
the last Year!~
Please listen to ''Kiss the Baby Sky''
Love and Peace BigEast!




Everyone, please be always our fun on 2009 and Please listen a lot to Balero~


by BaiduTVXQ
Trans by Keira@CSSP

Keine Kommentare: