ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2008

[TRANS] What’s in Fantasy Star 46



We asked THSK to select a song out of their many songs to complement a certain situation. Will they be able to select the songs that fit the image given to them?

★Select Music ★

Select a song that best fits a situation among all the songs THSK has released. They’ll have to pick a song based on the statements written on the cards.

----Please select a song that best fits the situation amongst the many songs THSK has released so far and explain why you chose that particular song.

JJ: Every song, because I still have memories of them

JS: I can still remember them…..I think.

---So, who wants to be the first to draw a card?

YH: Yeah! We’ll start from me. So… It says ‘A song that’ll complement the snow’~ I’ll think [Lovin’ You] suits it best because it’s a pure, sad song with a beautiful melody.

CM: I’m next. It says ‘A song that complements/suits the setting sun’. Hmm. What’s good? (As he mulls over it, Junsu who’s beside him starts humming the melody to [Forever Love]) Please ignore that person singing *laughs* I’ll choose [Because tomorrow comes] (T/N: 明日は来るから)

JS: EH!!! I kindly gave you a hint~

CM: I don’t need such a hint *laughs* As for my reason behind choosing [Because tomorrow comes], although the setting sun is a signal that today has come to an end, it can also signify that tomorrow’s coming. And also because this is a song carries the message of hope.

YC: Nicely put, Changmin

JJ: My card says [What song will you sing if you’re now in a karaoke room?]

JS: I’ll sing [Forever Love]

JJ: This is the card I drew! Junsu!!

---Anyway, Junsu seems to want to select [Forever Love] *laughs*

JS: That’s because it’s a nice song

JJ: Even so, it’s my card *bitter laugh*

---So what song does Jaejoong want to sing?

JJ: [Why do I like you?] (T/N: Doushite kimiwo sukinimatteshinattandarou). Because we didn’t do any special promotional activities for that song *laughs* Since it’s a song that’ll make you feel really good if you sing it with emotion, I’d like to sing this song for everyone.

CM: As expected it’s because we didn’t do much promotions for this song

JJ: HAHAHAHAHA. Sort of

JS: My card says ‘A song that I’ll want to listen to when I fall out of love’. I’ll choose [Begin]

---The song you selected wasn’t [Forever Love] *laughs* Why?

JS: Because it’s a song that can heal your heartbreak. Although both the melody and the lyrics are heartrending, I believe that in order to recover from heartbreak, you need to feel even more pain. And also because I’ll believe in the first line (of the song) ‘Because it’s good to cry when you want to cry’

YC: My card says ‘A song that suits Jaejoong’. Hmm……

JJ: I’m really curious to know what you’re going to pick

YC: [Heart Mind and Soul] (Everyone goes ‘Oohh~~~’ and claps their hands!)

JJ: I really want to know the reason why

YC: Because he’s just like a [Heart Mind and Soul] person

JJ: Thank you

---So, please draw a second card.

YH: Mine says ‘A song that suits Changmin’

CM: What song? What song?

YH: [Wild Soul] is the best choice!! It’s a song with Changmin as the lead vocalist and it shows off Changmin’s voice and a strength/force that only he possesses amongst THSK.

CM: I’m so happy. That was full of praise. So, I’ll draw a card. ‘A song that suits Yunho’

YC: What song? What song?

CM: Of course it’s [Crazy Life]!! It has Yunho as the main vocal and when he did it during the Premium Mini Live, I think it’s a song I can definitely see Yunho doing a dance performance in. (The members laugh at him at the sincere way he’s answering the question. Why?)

JJ: Am I next? My card says ‘A song you’ll recommend on a sleepless night’

JS: That’s difficult. When you listen to songs when you can’t sleep, wouldn’t that make you even more restless/sleepless?

CM: So just pick a song that’ll put you to sleep, right?

JS: Ah, I see *bitter laugh*

JJ: [Maze] A capella version! I think you’ll feel really great and relaxed when you listen to a capella songs. It seems like you might get nightmares if you listen to noisy songs *laughs*

JS: Mine says ‘A song that suits Yoochun’. Looking at Yoochun now…. I get reminded of Yoochun crying on stage *laughs*

YC: I’d rather you not think of that *bitter laugh*

JS: But I think the sadness/longing/emotion reflected in Yoochun’s eyes was really wonderful, so I’ll choose [Proud]

YC: That’s a great song so I’m really happy! So the last card, ‘A song that you’ll want to listen to when you’re in love’. As expected, I’ll choose [A Whole New World]. Although the meaning of the song is sort of in the title, but if you twist the cover a little, it would mean that I’m now looking at a new love and a new challenge, I think it’s similar to what I’ll be feeling when I’m in love.

★Lovers ★

Amongst all of THSK’s songs, if you had to sing a song to your lover, which song would you pick? After they each thought about it, they revealed their best selection of love songs

---Which song would you want to sing to someone you like?

JS: CRAZY~LIFE~~

YH: Hey! Stop singing just that part!

----Seriously, once Junsu succeeds in making someone laugh with his jokes, he’ll just repeat it over and over again *laughs*

JJ: Just look at his Oyaji gags for example, and the number of times he has said them *bitter laugh*

JS: Oyaji? (T/N: Uncle) Whose uncle?

----Yeah, yeah. I see. So please answer in order.

YH: I’ll pick [Why do I like you?]. In the lyrics, the guy really wants to make his feelings known to the girl. When I sing it to that special someone, I would like to let her know through that song how I’ll feel when I don’t see her. I would like to fill the song with my own memories/thoughts.

CM: For me it’s [Promise] (T/N: Yakusoku). Since the lyrics are about how I’ll never let you go and how I want to protect you forever, I think if I can’t express those feelings through words, I’ll sing them out to let her know how I feel.

-----Oh, that’s nice

JJ: It’s [Maze] for me

JS: Why is it still [Maze]? Didn’t you just select it a while ago for the song you’ll listen to when you can’t sleep?

JJ: It’s somewhat free and honest and I think it’s great when I listen to it

---Eh, so that’s the song you want to give to someone you like?

JJ: Ah………no *laughs*Anyway… I’ll choose [Rainbow] *bitter laugh* Because it’s happy song

----You didn’t seem to understand the question…. So, Junsu?

JS: I’ll choose [Because tomorrow comes]. I want to express the ‘I’ll be your umbrella when it rains’ feeling in the lyrics to the person I like, and also because it’s a song with a tender/gentle feeling

YC: I’ll choose [Hello Again]. As we grow older, when we’re in love, we can’t see each other even though we want to because of work commitments. Even when you’re having a long distance relationship and the other person has come to where you are, although you still feel really lonely, yet you’ll still meet her with a smile on your face. This feeling is all expressed in the song; therefore, I choose this song.

Translated by: Sparkskey
Credits: Beyondyuchun

Keine Kommentare: