ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Samstag, 18. Oktober 2008

[TRANS] 081015 Changmin & Yunho UFO Replies

Fan: I love you <333 Yunho ust the best!
Yunho: Miss Gerin (her ID), thx ^___^

Fan: You know how my heart feels for you, right?
Yunho: Of course, i do!

Fan: This Time i git the 3rd place for my Entry test!!! I did well, right!?
Top Three 8(>o<)8
Yunho; Waah~ very good, kekeke Cool?? Of course cool!!!!!

Fan: I had Pork steak for dinner! I´m so full and I can´t be so full-spirit, I could just shout out, God and Buddha
Yunho: Kekeke...I envy you...

Fan: I want to be your Guys FLOWER LADY *heart*
Yunho: Kekeke Your nickname is pretty good!!! (nick= JiHyun)

Fan: on the way to buy the album, this time I have to buy a few copies~
Changmin: Uh....up to you....

By UFOTown

Keine Kommentare: