ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Freitag, 17. Oktober 2008

[PHOTOS + TRANS] Xiah Junsu Message



Hello, you ^ ^

This article leaves finally me Xiah ..!!! (maybe he meant that he's the last one to post)

In fact, I am so sorry. Ha ha ..

I'm really telling the truth here ...

You know, the original character appears in the most crucial last minute, I know!

Sorry, do ㅋyihaehae jusilkkeojyo .. hahahahaha ^ ^

I hear he's already a hero ... ... namgyeotdago 2 times.

The words have to catch up, laughing ..^^;; ~~~!!!

First of all, I want to say at this point of time the most,

Now that you are reading this article, you really deurindaneun points Thank you so much ... ^ ^

I'm happy these days, every day is a pound and ... .. ^ ^ you, ma'am??

1 years 7 months only in Korea but missed out this ... (well, they were gone a year and half from Korean music industry since 3rd album)

I wanted to hear the sound of cheering you always know ...

These days, every time the stage once again stand really feel .. ^ ^ (he feels happy when he stands on stage again?)

I tell them this ..^^;; members can not stop thinking about the album out before the story was ...

The album, a lot of smaller market, so even a little bit ... I geopnandago ...

Sales of our new album so lucky ... ... 20 ... manjangman cooperates I'm happy to say I'm really, really ... ..

But this album is released, it's closer to reality ....

No more love that you can get ...

All the pleasure you really want to dedicate all ... ...

No matter how the market has outgrown the album, but ... but for a singer's album ... ... ^ ^

I'm really, really happy these days is 0.1 minutes 1 second, every moment, thanks to you for joining us, please ...

To work to be done to work harder than that ... but ... dalryeogaya

Right now, so enough of your love and feel is ... thank you ...

To always feel this way again, I really want to say .. ^ ^ W L W L

And do not really ... .. .. of course, that the eagle's tabeop ... You're wearing a lot.

But the faster the midst tabeop jabuhal eagles can be guyong ~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^ Ha ha ha

I want to play my type you're watching next to Mr. T ... (will Mr. T-oppa have another staff diary?)

Eagle is a lie, but not your hands a little bit botaeseo indago ㅋwoohahahahaha ~~~~~!!! ..

Why are you so today I feel eopdwaetji? Well, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Blah blah blah blah

These days, the weather is cold, is growing a little bit cold, you Careful ...

We also have a lot of future events and mannayong on stage! ... ... Look pretty.

카Cassiopea, I love you ^ ^ (awwee, even if I didn't get everything else.. this in Hangul I understand LOL)


By XiahSoul

Keine Kommentare: