ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2008

Tohoshinki Tattoo Logo

me and my best friend want to do together a tattoo
so i was thinking which i do.....but i thought, that its better
when i crat my own xDD~

so thats my first one xDDD
when there 4 korean Album is also good like the
other, than i will take this ^_____^

I´m a rocker girl
so a little Rock must to be xD~


Original

Photobucket


Tattoo logo

Photobucket


it was boring xDD

Photobucket



i know i´m crazy that i wanna do this kind of
tattoo on my body ^^''
but what do i care what the others say xDD~
i like them since there debut so i don´t think
that i would hate them in the next 8 years xDDD~

Keine Kommentare: