ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Sonntag, 13. Juli 2008

Arena 37 July 07 Special Issue- Yoochun x Yunho

YunHo & YooChun

[The instruments they are now practicing diligently]



Q: Everyone’s learning some kind of instrument now. So I would like to ask how your lyric writing/song composing is coming along

YH: My instruments are all in Korea, so I didn’t bring them here. I haven’t been composing anything recently. I didn’t bring my mixer and my keyboard here either. However, if I had brought them over, I would have been composing songs. Instead, I have been listening to songs from the 90s till now.



Q: EH~~ You seem to be working hard.

YH: I really like the songs written in the 90s, it’s very nostalgic, so I keep listening to it. I think there’s a wide range (of genres) for the songs written then, so I keep learning from those. I also like the pop music that’s popular recently, but I keep listening to the oldies.



YC: I play the piano everyday and compose everyday as well



Q: You guys are so hardworking even with your busy schedule. Do you listen to songs the other members compose?

YC: Yeah, we do that quite often. We’ll compose something, and let another member listen to it and ask for their opinions and comments



Q: The other 3 members mentioned this as well. Wouldn’t you feel very embarrassed?

YH: It’s okay because they are THSK members. I’ll get embarrassed if I let people other than my members listen to the songs I compose though, so I can’t do that (T/N: Let others listen to the stuff he composed) *laughs*

YC: If they are the members, it’s okay!



[Food that they can cook very well]

Q: Do the 2 of you cook often?
YH: I don’t know how to cook at all *laughs* Although if I really want to make something, I can do it but I’ve never thought of cooking before. However, when I’m alone, I’ll cook once in a while. I think the other members don’t know about this. *laughs*



Q: The other members have tried the food Yunho cooked before.

YH: They haven’t. I’m rather useless when I cook alone. *laughs* I add a lot of ingredients but I doesn’t taste good at all, so I stopped cooking after. *laughs* If I have the determination to cook, I’ll definitely work hard~!

YC: Yeah~ Determination is very important



Q: Yoochun can’t cook too?
YC: Yeah…. I haven’t really cooked before



Q: Not interested?

YC: No, I’m interested (in cooking)

YH: I like cooking ramen more than any other dishes. *laughs* It’s more convenient and I’m very good at cooking ramen. But I have no confidence in my cooking when it comes to any other dishes



Q: Instant noodles?
YH: Yeah. But I make some modifications~~

YC: Before our debut, we used to cook stew and other stuff together. Especially Jaejoong since he was good in cooking; but after we debuted…..



Q: Ah~ You became very busy

YH: Please try to understand *laughs*



[Movies they like]

Q: Do you watch movies?
YH: Very often!
YC: I like watching movies very much



Q: What kind of movies do you like?
YC: All



Q: Romance, thriller, horror and such?
YH: Among the members, the 2 of us get frightened the most easily when it comes to horror films. Although I enjoy watching horror movies, I’ll scream ‘AHHHHH~’ like this while watching the movie *laughs*
YC: We like watching movies most (among the group)



Q: Do you watch movies in the cinema?
YC: I don’t really go to the cinemas now, but I went very often last time



Q: So you’re the type that watches DVD. What’s the most recent movie you’ve watched?

YH: The male lead composes songs while the female lead writes the lyrics….What’s that movie again?
YC: You don’t know the Japanese name?
Staff: Music and Lyrics?
YH: Ah! That’s right

YC: Hugh Grant acted as a pop singer from the 80s…….something like that



Q: That’s a really brieft summary

YC: I’ve also watched Johnny Depp’s old movie ‘The Ninth Gate’. I thought it was very interesting



[Your territory at home]

Q: Where do you think is the coziest area at home?

YC: Coziest??? (T/N: Yoochun doesn’t understand)

Q: A place where you find comfortable, somewhere you like.

YC: Ah, at home?

YH: I think it’s the bed

YC: Me too



Q: Jaejoong and Junsu felt that it was the bed too. The bed seems very popular *laughs*
YC: What about Changmin?

Q: Changmin said it was the dining table

YC: Ah, I see. Because he always studies by the dining table

YH: I do everything on the bed



Q: Things like playing the computer and reading?
YH: Yeah, and listening to music. I’m the most relaxed when I’m in bed



Q: Jaejoong and Junsu both said that they put many pillows on their bed. Do you do that too?
YC: Yeah, there’re many pillows on my bed

YH: I have 2 long pillows and 3 smaller pillows. They’re everywhere



Q: This seems like a mini pillow kingdom! *laughs* So the space for you to sleep shrinks right?
YH: It’s okay *laughs*
YC: Ah~ I feel like sleeping now *laughs* Besides the bed, it’s the bathroom



Q: it relaxes your body and your mind?
YC: That’s one of the reasons. The main reason is because I really like the feeling of having a hot water bath

YH: I like bathing too. If I bathe in cold water, then all my troubles will be gone



Q: They’re washed away by the water. However, though both of you like bathing, the temperature (that you bathe in) is completely different.

YH: I can actually bathe in hot water too

YC: I bathe in cold water sometimes too *laughs*



Q: Did you decide to change your answers on the spot? *laughs* Do you use lamps?
YC: Table lamps? I have one

YH: I don’t have one, but I have one in Korea. I haven’t gotten myself one in Japan yet



Q: Does Yoochun place his table lamp beside his bad

YC: Yeah



Q: You chose and bought it yourself?

YC: I like to chose things myself. I really like the cups, the design of the room, the pots and spoons…..things at home??



Q: Cutlery?
YC: Yeah, I buy the cutlery too.
YH: I …..haven’t bought them yet *laughs*

Q: Will Yunho buy them after today?
YH: Yeah, I’ll consider. *laughs* I’m the type where once I want to do something, I’ll definitely do it



Q: You still don’t want to buy them?
YH: Yeah *laughs*
YC: He doesn’t have time *laughs*
YHL Yeah, I don’t have a problem about the lamp; I room with Junsu and Changmin. Both of them have lamps



Q: You borrow their lamps! *laughs*
YH: HAHAHA. That’s right, that’s why I don’t have the need to buy one



[Conversation between the 2 of them]

[Yoochun moves away for his photo shoot]



Q: When you two are together, what do you usually talk about?
YH: We talk about many things. If it’s just the 2 of us, we’ll talk seriously. Not only with Yoochun but with the other members as well. As long as it’s just 2 of us, I’ll speak to them seriously. But when there’re 3 people, then I can’t be serious anymore. Because having fun and being serious are equally important *laughs*

Q: I see! When you’re being serious, what do you talk about?
YH: We’ll talk about many things, like the future of THSK, things we must do in future. This is not only because I’m the leader, but as Yunho, we’ll talk about serious topics on life. We decided, THSK must last till the end, this is very important. However, everyone has to get married and become fathers, we still have to carry on with our own personal lives as well. I’ll think of all those, and give suggestions to the members, talk to them about all these. That’s what my father did with me



Q: Yunho has such thoughts and actions because of such a good upbringing from his father!
YH: Yeah, I think so too. A leader must be both a friend and a brother, so I shared a lot of things with everyone. However, there are times where I don’t really want to talk.



Q: Until you found out that you were always holding on to that secret

YH: Yeah. You’ll understand this if you go through it as well. Although everyone’s together, but we’re not related by blood, whenever someone’s upset, or in pain, although you want to help them, you’ll find that it can be pretty difficult. However, I think that during this time, the best way to help is to show your sincerity and concern for that person. I used to nag at the members a lot and there’ll be times they hated me. I can’t help it! *laughs* It’s for their own good as well as for THSK! However, everyone understands me very well now; I feel that we have become a real family



[Something you bought recently]



[Yoochun came back]

Q: So let’s continue. What have you bought recently?
YH: I bought a lot of stuff.. but I haven’t bought anything in Japan yet

YC: EH??? Didn’t you buy clothes?

YH: Yeah, I bought clothes last year

YC: No, didn’t you buy this jacket this year?
YH: I bought it this year? Wasn’t it December (last year)?
YC: NO! It’s this year!!!

YH: …….Ah~ This year *laughs* I bought it in January this year



Q: Why is Yoochun the one that can remember this detail?
YH: Yeah~ Sorry. I bought a jacket in January

YC: He asked the designer to sell it to him when we were carrying out promotional activities

YH: At first, it was just the clothes for our performance, but because I really liked it, I asked the designer to sell it to me!!! *happy*



Q: When will you wear it?
YH: I’ve been wearing it often recently



Q: What kind of jacket is it?
YH: It’s a black, it’s very tight and cool

YC: I wanted to buy it too, but I gave up because it was too expensive

YH: I don’t really buy stuff but because I kept thinking of the jacket, that’s why I bought it *laughs*

Q: So what did Yoochun buy?
YC: A lamp!!!



Q: Ah! The lamp mentioned just now! Where did you buy it?
YC: I bought it from Don Quijote (Japanese shop). I really like that place…they sell everything



Q: You’ll buy something each time you go there.

YH: I’m very happy….when I’m there

YC: It’s very interesting. I just feel buying something when I see their products


by: Sparkskey

Keine Kommentare: