ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Mittwoch, 24. November 2010

BACK!


Hey Guys I´m Back! xD
Exam has fineshed and i´m really happy
to be online again xDDDD~
Hope you guys missed me ^___~
It was really terrible and a few of my teachers was
very disappointed that the most in our vintage has a C
there was only a few who was better than that ^^'''

like me xDDD
well, not the whole subject x'D
English: B+
German: B
Math: C- (i really hate math -__-')
Korean: C+ *___*
Biological: comming soon
Physics: C+

should i say that i´m a bit dump x'D
i´m not good in test things ~__~
But happily, i will get a B as a overall rating ^___^
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
now its Time to spam Again xDD


LET THE MADNESS BEGIN

Keine Kommentare: