ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2010

[INFO] JYJ Showcase in Europe???


(5min work by Me x'D)


Well, guys the only thing what i can say about that is
that they are planning to make a showcase in Europe as well
but they are still planning~
....i can´t tell you when, where...etc.

so STOP mailing me x'D
my My mailbox is overwhelmed because of your questions @~@

i´m one of the persons who stays also on the waitinglist

i activated the Naver News Box on my Mobile
so i will tell you more infos when i get some about that, okey? x'D

headache ~________~

Keine Kommentare: