ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Dienstag, 14. April 2009

[SELFMADE] Boring exam time


lol it was a snowy night xDD
i made this at 4 am
yeah i know
''what the hell is wrong with this child that i goes out on this
time an made this thing'' my sisters words x'DD
but what can i say i love snow and i´m still Crazy


my FIRST drawing gif
yeah its not so good but i thing for my frist time ist ok ^^''
its a ''stop smoking'' gif of myself xDD
doesn´t it looks like me???? xDD



my lovely May Calendars the 7th of May is also red because on this day
its my Birthday on this day i get a round nummber again 20 ^^''




Wallpaper






lol sorry for this banner





i tried to made a YunJae Survivor pic but how you can see i´m not that
good in making backgrounds ^^'''

Keine Kommentare: