ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Samstag, 14. März 2009

[PHOTO + TRANS] Steady Magazine April Issue + Interview











After the photo shoots, we have this interview of Changmin and Yoochun. Now that they’re already well-known, it’s a talk about their future goal

[I - Interviewer]

I: “The Secret Code”… that’s really a meaningful title.
YC: In our previous album, there were many songs recorded to appeal you, but this album is more like “Listen to it for knowing more about Tohoshinki’s feel.”

Q: Yes… So that means the songs are more to your own taste, bringing you closer to your goal?
CM: That’s right. So far, it’s a little fresher in a various means (laughs)

Q: The album’s opening has the same feeling like a show opening.
YC: Yes! Tohoshinki never be in such mysterious image, mature feeling… I think it’s the charm of this album.
CM: But personally, since I caught a cold during the recording, it’s really a pity…
YC: Nevertheless, this album shows that Changmin’s mind has been growing mature..

Q: Cool support! Which song do you think can show your growth?
YC: My self composed song “Kiss The Baby Sky” (laughs).. and then “FORCE” also brings out a new feeling.
CM: “Stand Up” does. I think a live performance of this will be great. Men usually feel embarrassed to admit they like male band, but I hope this album can makes them crossing over that fence.

Q: I thought so too. But then… what about your recent life in Japan?
YC: I’m having fun. I watch Detective Conan and Naruto every night. And I’ll sneak out to eat ramen in the middle of the night (laughs).

Q: Do the 5 of you live together?
CM: Although we have 3 rooms, but recently, each person’s personal area has appeared……
YC: Although I share a room with Jaejoong, but in recent years I’ve created my own little world in the living room
CM: I share with Yunho, yet I’m currently wandering around every part of the house (laughs)

Q: The way you say about it sounds really interesting.
CM: Childish, but manly (laughs). Although I’ve become an adult in songs, yet I’m still a kid at home ♪ (laughs)


Source: tami@beyond yuchun
Trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
by MR.TVXQ + IMax + MyChangi


Wua ich live the first pic~
a shopping tour with two handsome boys *_*
i don´t really likes it to go shopping but
if they both come with me than i will change my mind xDDD~

Keine Kommentare: