ADMIN

Photobucket isn´t that great xD~.......eh well this blog is exspecialy for me and my Friends but i don´t will get angry if someone i don´t know watch this side, feel free to take a look~ [PLEASE DO NOT make comments / i don´t have the time to read them ^^''']

Sonntag, 2. November 2008

[VIDEO + DOWNLOAD] ''Say No'' No Smoking CF


by ClipOriss (me xD~)




File Name: SBS - Inkigayo - 2008 Say No! Save Life! Campaign - TVXQ
File Type: AVI, No Sub
File Size: 29 MB
Resolution: 1024x576
Duration: 00:50
Download: MFIMU

by Dopamine@withyoonho's CB + DNBN

TVXQ say´s NO to Smoking (who believes~ xD)
the CF is great better as the old one but.......i like the old no smoking song
much more XDDDD

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…

hi my name is Ines and I am one that will send a letter.
I am 14 years old, I wanted to tell you that I really like what you did, I send letters to the television, radio and even the journalist who had spoken to them, but I have replied, jooooo, as I said I have only 14 years. I feel sorry for if I do not understand a lot with the English, I was not a lot of English.
wapa goodbye.
Many fans will be very thankful for what you're doing.
P.D. : VIVA DBSK !!!!!!! UN ABRAZO A TODOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!